Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2018 3:12:59 AM EDT
Looking at the stainless guide gun in 300 win mag. Why on earth does Ruger thread these 1/2x24. The most random thread pitch I’ve ever seen. I want to put my hybrid on it but nobody makes a direct thread adapter for that. Or even a thread adapter to 5/8x24. Would that even be safe???
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 3:23:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the description is fucky. There's no one that would thread a 30 cal 1/2 anything.
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 6:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah it’s wierd if you look at the other ones. The 416 is 5/8x28 and the 375ruger is 5/8x18 I’m like wtf
Link Posted: 8/17/2018 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Doesn't the SiCo Hybrid use Omega parts?  If so, check this thread if Big Waylon's friend can make a DT adapter in the thread pitch you need.

I have some of his end caps and they are very well made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top