Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/8/2019 9:44:41 PM EDT
No affiliation with the company, but I know many of us were looking for a better case for this carbine.

i recently picked up one of these

Pretty decent quality, although maybe not everything thefirearmsblog.com makes them out to be.  Time will tell.

About 60 bucks and in a bunch of colors.  Also available on amazon, but still ships from them in California.

Link Posted: 12/23/2019 1:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ruger sold their factory case for $70 just a short time ago.

They included it in a sale with a mag pouch and Ruger sling.

Great deal but sold out fast.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked up a FSDC Caretaker Takedown bag Gen II for $50 from the large tropical women site.  Seems to work well for me.
Link Posted: 12/23/2019 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Ncstar discrete case
This is what I use.  Affordable and I well made.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 11:50:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No affiliation with the company, but I know many of us were looking for a better case for this carbine.

i recently picked up one of these

https://i.imgur.com/LOh8In9.jpg

Pretty decent quality, although maybe not everything thefirearmsblog.com makes them out to be.  Time will tell.

About 60 bucks and in a bunch of colors.  Also available on amazon, but still ships from them in California.

https://i.imgur.com/w2agy0i.jpg
View Quote
How is it holding up?

Looks nice!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 10:39:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ruger sold their factory case for $70 just a short time ago.

They included it in a sale with a mag pouch and Ruger sling.

Great deal but sold out fast.
View Quote
My thing against the Ruger case was it had Ruger plastered on it.  Not exactly discreet
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 2:17:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How is it holding up?

Looks nice!
View Quote
I have had to the range a dozen times but nothing that is going to do any real wear and tear on it. I don't doubt it's ability to hold up but can't say I have really tested it either.  I wish it was a little shorter.  I understand they want to leave room for people who use the spacers and to fit the most variety of rifles possible, but I would prefer as compact as possible.  There is 4 or 5 extra inches in length for my configuration,
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought one of the Savior takedown cases last week...really like it so far. I wanted either the black or grey...sold out of both, of course...so I went with OD over Tan in hopes the darker color would hide better in the interior of a vehicle behind tinted windows.

Outer pocket carries IFAK/bleed kit

It also happens to fit my 10.5" AR pistol w/ LAW folder (it won't fit into the internal pockets)...

Or without a folder, it'll work as a takedown...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top