Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2022 9:41:24 AM EDT
Yea, I know about that ATF BS.

I’ve not found many brace options, mainly SB Tactical’s two different options (3 if you count aluminum vs plastic) and a Sig brace.

I’m leaning towards the SB Tactical triangle brace, just wanting some input from experienced users.

Also, what RDS and height mount have y’all used?

Thanks,
Coach
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 2:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I ended up using a gift card on a Sig Romeo that was discounted to $100.

I have a SB Tactical FS1913 plastic brace on its way, should be here Tuesday.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 2:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I run an aluminum FS1913. At the time there just weren’t many options for a pic rail folder and it’s a good minimalistic brace.
If I remember right the SB can be swapped to fold on either side.
I’ve used an AK pistol with a triangle folder and that’s a solid option as well.

For an optic I run a TRS-25 red dot on a .75” riser. A half inch riser might be a better choice if you like a good cheekweld but for a short barrel PCC I prefer higher mounted optics.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#4]
FedEx delivered on Sunday, how bout that?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

SB brace on mine
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:Also, what RDS and height mount have y’all used?
View Quote

I cheek mine, so I use a 1" and a QD base. It's pretty great, no need for a brace :-)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top