Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2018 10:02:38 PM EDT
Anyone know the proper size limbsaver slip on recoil  pad for mosin nigant rifles?

What about for the m48a rifle?

I love my mosin rifles but they do hurt when shooting them a lot.  They hurt a lot more then my 50 bmg.  I would love to get a cheep slip on pad to use at the range then take off.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 7:46:38 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a plethora of slip on pads available at about any place that sells firearms.  They are available at my local Walmart.  Buy one and give it a try.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:17:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I used a generic Limbsaver slip on pad from Walmart on my M48a. It there was a size associated with it, I don't know what it was. It's been years since I bought it.

Thing kicked like a mule, with Turk surplus ammo.

Never put one on a Mosin-Nagant, but I assume the same generic pad would work well enough on them, too. It was a tight fit on the M48a and would probably be a tight fit on a MN, too. It works well, though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The Amazon listing for the Limbsaver Airtech slip-on pad gives stock dimensions for the various sizes the pad comes in. It should get you started in the right direction.

https://www.amazon.com/LimbSaver-AirTech-Slip-On-Recoil-Pad/dp/B00TI2L2J4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top