Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2018 8:41:45 PM EDT
I have a medium warrior belt right now and run 36" (measured with a tape; 32" short/pant) or so on my waistline. I can get it decently tight but have a ton of strap overlap but I am getting real close to the end of adjustment. It just doesn't feel as tight as I'd like. The tag makes it kinda hard to get past. The size chart says I am perfect. But Idk...

What size do you guys run to what short/pant size?

Thanks

Also. How much stiffer is the TF vs the warriors?
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I wear 36/34 pant and wear a medium Ronin Task Force belt taken in all the way. I litterally have it taken in to the point I tight rolled the end and put the elastic on top to hold it and could not tighten it a quarter inch more. I sometimes wear it with a HSGI suregrip liner and no velcro inner belt, which makes it tighter and hard to buckle at times. I dont feel that making it tighter with velcro inner would improve anything.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wear 36/34 pant and wear a medium Ronin Task Force belt taken in all the way.
View Quote
See that's what I don't understand about their sizing... Its like you almost have to cinch it down all the way....almost to the end for it to be "tight"
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, but the next size down is too small. The narrow adjustment range and tail is really the only negative to the Ronin, and there is no ovelap in the sizing because of the small adjustment range.
Link Posted: 8/8/2018 11:34:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, but the next size down is too small. The narrow adjustment range and tail is really the only negative to the Ronin, and there is no ovelap in the sizing because of the small adjustment range.
View Quote
Oh so you tried the smaller size?

Bummer if thats the case. Best to stick with what I got I suppose..

Anyone else got their sizes?
Link Posted: 8/9/2018 1:59:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Here are some pics.

You can see where the tag gets to the buckle and makes it hard to cinch pass that.

I guess I am just not too much a fan of extra overlap.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Idk maybe im being a biotch xD but I wish it was a bit stiffer like the newer offerings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top