Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2020 12:05:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Polarbear31]
I have a Remington Model 11 on the way finally. I'd like to e file my form 1 before it gets here. I plan on cutting the barrel about the same length as the magazine. What barrel length are you guys using? Also plan on cutting the stock a little shorter by an inch. Any advice on OAL?

Thanks

I'm just going to wait until I have the gun in hand before filing the form 1.

OK. Second question. Where is a good source of parts like the friction rings and springs? Also is there a mag extension that fits?

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 9:18:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, make sure to run the shotgun with different loads to make sure it functions before paying the tax on it to chop the barrel.

Good choice on the Model 11.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
Yeah, make sure to run the shotgun with different loads to make sure it functions before paying the tax on it to chop the barrel.

Good choice on the Model 11.
View Quote

Yep, that's what I'm going to do.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:49:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a 13" barrel, and an OAL of 32". Mine runs everything except slugs. Never did run them before refurbishing it, and  since it runs buck and bird, I don't care too much.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:24:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Polarbear31] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Buffman_LT1:
I have a 13" barrel, and an OAL of 32". Mine runs everything except slugs. Never did run them before refurbishing it, and  since it runs buck and bird, I don't care too much.
View Quote

Thanks. Yours is the one that pushed me over the edge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top