Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2022 8:01:09 AM EDT
After a 397 day wait, I got my first two suppressors batch approved and picked up. A Griffin Armament Reece 7 and a Rugged Obsidian 45. However, I’m looking for advice on mounts to use the Reece 7 on my 5.56 rifles. I’m planning on reaching out to Griffin but I wanted to get some input from the hive as well.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:17:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Just get an EZ brake in .5x28 threads. The EZ brakes dont require timing shims and are easier to torque for installation and removal.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:19:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure exactly what you are asking, but you just need a Griffin taper mount muzzle device. Per Griffin’s chart, the Recce series works with all of the various taper mount muzzle devices.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/accessories/muzzle-devices/taper-mount-muzzle-devices/
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 8:50:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure exactly what you are asking, but you just need a Griffin taper mount muzzle device. Per Griffin’s chart, the Recce series works with all of the various taper mount muzzle devices.

https://www.griffinarmament.com/accessories/muzzle-devices/taper-mount-muzzle-devices/
View Quote

Thanks, you answered my question. It was so long ago I forgot what I had in mind for a mount. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 1:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn’t your suppressor come with one mount?
Link Posted: 9/26/2022 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn’t your suppressor come with one mount?
View Quote

I think Griffin's 30 cal cans come with a 30 cal brake int he box.

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think Griffin's 30 cal cans come with a 30 cal brake int he box.

View Quote

Yes, that is correct.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:54:49 AM EDT
[#7]
I love the minimalist flash hiders
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top