Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 11/13/2021 7:21:22 PM EDT
Any feedback on this outfit? Ordered a custom sheath 9/23. Money taken...not a peep from maker. I have sent emails inquiring, and nothing.

I realize it's made to order, but they have the knife there for the mold already (so said the site). I'm patient, but no response to emails is concerning.

Anyone?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 8:10:21 PM EDT
[#1]
No one?

Contacted owner in everyway available. Crickets
Link Posted: 2/5/2022 1:47:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I got an email from them today.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 2:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Any feedback on this outfit? Ordered a custom sheath 9/23. Money taken...not a peep from maker. I have sent emails inquiring, and nothing.

I realize it's made to order, but they have the knife there for the mold already (so said the site). I'm patient, but no response to emails is concerning.

Anyone?
View Quote
@ecgRN,

It's been about 5 months, what happened?  Good, bad or ugly?

Link Posted: 4/11/2022 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Refunded months ago. No explanation, but refunded.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Refunded months ago. No explanation, but refunded.
View Quote
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top