Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2020 6:27:35 PM EDT
Looking for recommendations on companies to use to anodize an upper and lower.  I have seen on here about using US Anodizing and talk to Victor. I have reached out to him and at this time they aren't taking civilian orders.  Are there any other companies that folks have had a good experience with the quality of their work.  Thanks in advance. C
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 11:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]
New Frontier Armory offers matte black Type III hard-coat anodizing. It’s the cheapest you’ll find at $15 per item (upper/lower/handguard). I had them do an upper, lower and handguard a couple years back. Turnaround time was a bit slow (4 weeks), but they tell you to expect that ahead of time. They did all the prep work (stripped the old Cerakote) and the finish came out incredible. No doubt the finest anodizing job I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/9/2020 1:27:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I’ll check them out.
Link Posted: 4/11/2020 11:53:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I used Frontier Armory as well for a couple lowers. Turned out great and plan on using them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top