Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2022 6:04:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: emwen]
Hi, can someone tell me if this MCS Foregrip is real or fake? I got it in as part of a trade. I never handled a Rem MCS before but do know that most of the foregrips had the cut outs for the photon lights and some did not. From all the pics I've seen online it looks very real but also from the pics online the grip is more of a matte black instead of having a slight shine to it. Can anyone that has one please let me know as I'd like to sell it but don't want to screw anyone or know if I got screwed. PS... I did try it out on a full size Police model that I have and of course it didn't work due to the action bars/fore end tube being longer but the internal diameter did fit as it should when sliding it onto the fore end tube. Thanks
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:20:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#1]
I can’t help but I’d love to see if these could be 3D printed
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:33:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deny_Everything] [#3]
I can't tell you if yours is fake.

But, mine doesn't look like that, it's much more of a round  hand stop. Mine also has the cut outs.

A Google search shows me that that is a Tokyo Marui (airsoft) copy. Sorry.

But I'm just a dude on the internet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks "off" to me.

Wrong texturing and too shiny. Tokyo Marui makes a grip that looks just like it though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rubicon20032003] [#5]
Airsoft one.Finish and texture is wrong .Definitely a fake.Have have all three mcs forearm variations.You can tell it’s made of cheap plastic too
Link Posted: 10/18/2022 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rubicon20032003:
Airsoft one.Finish and texture is wrong .Definitely a fake.Have have all three mcs forearm variations.You can tell it’s made of cheap plastic too
View Quote

All three? I’ve had like 20 MCS forends only had the type without light modules and the type with light modules. Whats the 3rd type?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top