Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2018 11:02:27 PM EDT
I have an Aero builders kit that I'm working on purchasing parts for. I'm nearly done and thinking now would need the perfect time to paint it while everything is unassembled and clean.

I'm just painting the receivers and handguard.

At this point I'm thinking tungsten-ish, but don't want it to look silver/chrome. Rust-Oleum makes a metallic soft iron color that looks decent.

Open to other suggestions. I have a rattlecan camo pattern in a bolt gun and want something a little different this time.

Also considering a hydro dip

Help me out!
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:18:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't Hydro dip it, those finishes look silly.

Get you some Aervoe paint, look at your flora and fauna in your area, and put a practical camo paint job on it.

Link Posted: 12/27/2018 2:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't Hydro dip it, those finishes look silly.

Get you some Aervoe paint, look at your flora and fauna in your area, and put a practical camo paint job on it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/19676/IMAG3765-786574.jpg
View Quote
This will be a bench gun...I feel like something a little more flashy. Or maybe not even flashy, just not standard camo

Although I did browse some black multicam patterns last night
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top