Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2020 9:31:49 PM EDT
Well our range is closed so we hit the public range. The boy shot is Inland carbine and the SKS we just cleaned up from classic. Great day. I also ran a clip through my new field grade Attachment Attached File
Garand. It looks like it’s going to be a shooter Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  

Good job OP.
Link Posted: 4/21/2020 11:53:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Great job OP!!

Our range has been closed for a month...  I'm getting withdrawls!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 9:35:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice! Did you use an angry beaver to open that box of ammo in the first pic? I'm going to try to get out to the range today with my RC K98 and a Tikka 91/30.
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 11:08:10 PM EDT
[#4]
We have an unclaimed/damaged freight place that has a silent auction every week, Sometimes they have ammo I got that box in a lot of mixed ammo I think it had about 6 wraps of packing tape around the box
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top