Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/12/2021 12:08:32 AM EDT
I'm really digging the Model 16 Dic=ver with the Saw/no saw upper sharpened swedge. the thing is, I really, REALLY like the looks of the Model 14 "C" sheath with its double-stiching and all. Now, I COULD order the regular 16 with the swedge option and it would be considerably less than a fully optioned out 14, but I won't get that Sweet "C" sheath and plus, the 14 is 1/2" longer and a little wider.
Here is a standard 16 Diver:

Here is one with the Saw/no saw option:
Ok, I can't get an image of the knife I want right now.

Here is a Model 14 with the Saw teeth, I want the same profile but without the teeth:

I will be getting the knife with a Border Patrol Handle and single hilt with jimping.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 8:30:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a couple of Randalls. And waiting on another.

But I’m no expert.  Can’t you custom order just the sheath, seems like I remember that option.

I will admit though that I lurked on their order site many many times over the years before committing to the wait. So it could have been back to the birth of the internet.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 3:28:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a couple of Randalls. And waiting on another.

But I’m no expert.  Can’t you custom order just the sheath, seems like I remember that option.

I will admit though that I lurked on their order site many many times over the years before committing to the wait. So it could have been back to the birth of the internet.
View Quote

I think the "C" sheath is for knives that are 7.5". You can get the "C" sheath with the smaller Model 15, I think, but it won't have the double stitching.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top