Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2018 12:25:14 AM EDT
So as I wait for the release of the Crye JPC 2.0, I found myself searching for information on plate carriers and came across the Raptor Super Light Plate Carrier Linky. At first glance it has all of the features that I am looking for; skeletonized cummerbund, ESAPI compatible and a removable front panel. It is last feature that I have a question about. From the item description it does say that the front panel can be quickly exchanged, which is prefect because I primarily use placards.

The only issue that I am having is that I cannot any pictures of the PC with the front panel removed to confirm that I can exchange the front panel. Can anyone confirm that the front panel does indeed come off and that I can put a Velcro backed placard in its place?

Cheers
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 12:46:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Not much out on these    I've seen them in person and a couple things turned me off to them, but don't remember.  Have you tried contacting them directly?
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 1:11:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Not yet. I figured I would get a faster response form the other late night forum dwellers!

If you don't mind me asking, what don't you like about them?
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#3]
https://youtu.be/y0yG4hRwKa8

Go to 9:10

100% it removes completely.
Link Posted: 5/13/2018 8:13:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Outstanding, thank you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top