Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 9:52:36 PM EDT
Anyone try to reach RCBS lately?
I need the 2 piece white small holder, #'s  3 and 4.

My first E mails were to the @atk address and were returned.
Mails to the @vistaoutdoor address have not been answered, nor has a package arrived.
The 800 number is a recording that starts out "due to Covid...longer than normal..." then goes to "due to technical difficulties we can't answer the phone."
They've NEVER been anything other than perfect about customer service, anyone else run into this?

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone try to reach RCBS lately?
I need the 2 piece white small holder, #'s  3 and 4.

https://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/593161/7/rcbs-hand-priming-tool-page7.png
My first E mails were to the @atk address and were returned.
Mails to the @vistaoutdoor address have not been answered, nor has a package arrived.
The 800 number is a recording that starts out "due to Covid...longer than normal..." then goes to "due to technical difficulties we can't answer the phone."
They've NEVER been anything other than perfect about customer service, anyone else run into this?

View Quote

Yup. They owe me a plunger for a uniflow drum. Wasn't in the box. Won't answer me.

Used to be Grade A+ top shelf CS. ETA: on a couple items I asked to order, they questioned me for the situation and just sent them out, no payment. Some decapping pins, and the universal shellholders for the hand primer and trimpro. I assume the latter aren't the cheapest. They've also polished dies that I 100% claim responsibility for scratching up like an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:04:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, I'm waiting patiently for as long as it takes, I'm still a fan.
And they never acknowledged my mails in the past, just came through with flying colors.
The can't answer the phone cause it's broke is just weird.

Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I want to say there is a RCBS e-mail address,, I would have to dig in bin on desk for an old warranty receipt..
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time I contacted them was 2016, by phone.  They gave me all new parts for my old (no longer in production) case trimmer for free & sent it overnight express.   Things were busy back then, but not as bad as right now.  Hopefully it's a matter of time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve heard complaints in the same regard towards other reloading manufacturers as well.

It’s the times we are in. Be patient.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:13:34 AM EDT
[#7]
afew weeks ago I needed a die part. Left 4 messages via phone, and sent at least 3 contact emails.
Nothing.

Link Posted: 1/10/2021 1:00:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I called them about an expander/depriming rod I bent (my fault). They gave me a call back within 2 hours and sent me the new part to my door, free of charge within 4 days. Awesome customer service, maybe y’all should call them?

This was last week FYI.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 12:24:59 PM EDT
[#10]
I contacted them thru their website last week about a bent safety bar in my universal hand primer. Emailed me back the next day with shipping info and the part arrived yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Heard from them today, parts are on their way, case closed.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 8:31:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I tried reaching out to them for a replacement 20g calibration weight. After several returned emails I gave up. They always came back undeliverable
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#13]
RCBS is in Commiefornia and likely on at least a partial lock down if not a full one. When I talked to them over the summer they were all working from home.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:49:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top