Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2018 11:58:42 PM EDT
RARR 300 AAC. Light primer strikes with most subsonic factory ammunition. Had this rifle a couple years but only shoot it 2-3 times a year for deer season. It's been 100% with supers, but those were handloads and I have only maybe 30 rounds of supers through it. Haven't bothered with factory supers in it. This is the original model with rotary mag.

Has ruger come up with a fix for this issue, or should I just sell it and buy the CZ 527? I'd like to screw around and shoot more subs, but it is like Russian roulette and my subs were a bulk purchase years ago. I don't feel like buying more when I have perfectly good ammo already. Subs all fire fine in AR's.

thanks.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Call Ruger. Had an issue with my RARR in .300 BLK with Remington 120 gr. OTM supers. Remington said there issues with that lot in the Rugers and replaced it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top