Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2023 11:07:50 AM EDT
I've done plenty of paper and eforms - both Form 1's and Form 4's - but this is my first Form 4 through SilencerShop.

Mine is an LLC transfer and here's the current status (pic below).  It has been like that for a week or so now.

Do I need to do anything else, or does that mean that it's already submitted to the ATF?  Should I be able to see anything in MY ATF eForm login for it?  If so, I can't...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine shows as "Submitted".
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've done plenty of paper and eforms - both Form 1's and Form 4's - but this is my first Form 4 through SilencerShop.

Mine is an LLC transfer and here's the current status (pic below).  It has been like that for a week or so now.

Do I need to do anything else, or does that mean that it's already submitted to the ATF?  Should I be able to see anything in MY ATF eForm login for it?  If so, I can't...

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/42132/Screen_Shot_2023-05-16_at_8_02_29_AM_png-2818506.JPG

View Quote

When it's ready to e-sign, you'll see an email or the ready to process status will change to signature needed.

After signing, you'll be notified or see on your dashboard Ready to Certify.

After that, you'll recieve an email giving you the link to begin the Full Auto software Form submission. That link will also be available on your SS dashboard. It'll send you to the eforms login through the Full Auto software window and you'll login to eforms. The software takes care of everything else after login.

Once the Full Auto software completes the submission, you'll recieve emails from eforms and SS saying your Form has been submitted.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I already got the signature emails and did the e-signing last week.  The eform status changed to "Queued" in gray last week after that, and now it shows like it currently is for almost a week.

So I assume that it's waiting for some action from Silencer Shop - not me...
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I already got the signature emails and did the e-signing last week.  The eform status changed to "Queued" in gray last week after that, and now it shows like it currently is for almost a week.

So I assume that it's waiting for some action from Silencer Shop - not me...
View Quote

Yes. It's queued at their form department. You're waiting on their staff to finalize and review the Form before moving you and the form to the submission phase.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks.
View Quote

No problemo
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Mine is stuck at ready to prepare now for a month.
my dealer says his end still doesn't say ready to certify yet.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 3:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hmmm...
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 6:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course it doesn't say "ready to certify"......thats because your dealer hasn't prepared the draft. He needs to go to his dealer dashboard and click "Prepare".
Once that's done you and your dealer can certify.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I did both form 1 and 4 thru their system. From my understanding from the dealer that helped me with the form 4 transfer told me that once you have done it once it gets easy. However, if you have computer or browser issues it may slow things down. Be patient is the underlying advice.

The form 4 was done in 10 mins at his shop. He told to expect at least a year for the FTB to approve the paperwork.

The form 1 I done from my computer took 40 mins to complete and said that it was uploaded to the ATFE correctly.

I am expecting with the brace crap to go into overdrive. The end of summer if I get that lucky.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He needs to go to his dealer dashboard and click "Prepare".
Once that's done you and your dealer can certify.
View Quote

His doesn't say Prepare.  He's putting in a call to SS.  He says this is the first time it hasn't switched over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top