Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2018 1:13:25 PM EDT
I just created a trust through silencer shop. I have two trustees listed.

I was always under the impression that when you file as a trust you dont have to submit photos and fingerprints. Is this not the case?

If not this means I need to have everyone in the trust fill out the 5230.23 and submit photos and prints to the ATF and my local Sheriff?

This is my first time dealing with NFA paperwork so I want to make sure I understand everything. Seems like a lot of the stuff I read can have conflicting information.

If anyone has a link to solid information and steps that would be greatly appreciated.

I am also debating paying silencer shop to do it all, but figure I will save a good bit of wait time if I can efile it on my own behalf. I read here folks are getting stamps back in almost 2 weeks?!

Thanks for any insight yall can provide. It is greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 2:34:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 2:40:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top