Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2023 9:09:22 PM EDT
Can one purchase a complete 15-22 upper from S&W or another vendor?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The Gemtech Integra 15-22 upper is available many places. It is an integral suppressed complete upper.

I have bought a complete 15-22 upper off Gunbroker.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 12:16:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Gemtech Integra 15-22 upper is available many places. It is an integral suppressed complete upper.

I have bought a complete 15-22 upper off Gunbroker.

View Quote

I'm only looking for a factory upper not anything modified like that
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:18:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like S&W doesn't sell complete uppers.

I have heard on other forums that if you happen to break your upper, they will sell you a new upper (not complete) for really cheap.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 4:45:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They pop up on gunbroker now and then. Just snagged one last week.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Are people purchasing uppers due to having a failure/break on existing upper?  My understanding is they don’t fit on a mil spec lower, so just curious.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 6:03:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are people purchasing uppers due to having a failure/break on existing upper?  My understanding is they don’t fit on a mil spec lower, so just curious.
View Quote

I wanted an extra upper with a 4.5" barrel for suppression in addition to the 8" barreled pistol that I SBRed.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 11:17:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'd certainly call S&W first, but anyone can put most of the parts together (Gun Parts Corp has had all the pieces at various times).

On that note, there's a chance there'll be a surplus-dump of all the 1522P short-barrel parts that S&W can't really sell right now, seeing as the brace law-thing sort of stopped sales cold. S&W'd probably rather turn money rather than hanging on to a bunch of parts they can't use to build new braced pistols.

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/691770
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/685760
https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/687690
...and so on. Just search 15-22 M&P and you'll get six pages of parts.

I've got a few extra uppers in various configurations, including one of the suppressed integrated ones S&W sent me. Personally, I like the 1522P length. Shorter is cute, but not enough to hold properly or mount night optics/IR aimers.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 3:19:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Wont find them anywhere except for sale by individuals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top