Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2018 11:24:09 PM EDT
Can one of you Pulsar using folks tell me how to tell the physical difference between the XQ50 and the XP50 Trail?  I know the body is the same but is there a way to tell the difference by looking at them?
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#1]
i have a trail and there is a sticker on it with a model number - if thats not there then i am not sure without looking thru it or going into the menu pehhaps - but i cant see any reason why the sticker would not be there unless its been very unlucky to get knocked off .
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok, thanks.  Just wanted to make sure there was a way to tell the difference without going through the menu system.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:58:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Once and only once I had an XP38 in my hands that was labeled as an XP50 on the exterior sticker.  You can always go to the menu and confirm. But yes the model number is on the bottom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top