Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2020 7:09:47 PM EDT
I have an opportunity to buy a pre ban white Aug HBAR.  

I’ve looked on my go to websites and I can not find any samples for pricing.  

Y’all know what is the going rate?  

Technically I can buy any of these rifles, but the white Aug got my attention.  

Green Aug also pre ban.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Stylin’. Free bump for snow & space gun.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Can’t help with the pricing, but if you have the funds I’d snag the LMG configured AUG.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd buy all 3 if the price was right.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 8:21:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd buy all 3 if the price was right.
View Quote

Which is the crux of the question.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Whomever has those guns appreciates the AUG, they’re some interesting combinations. Though it seems that the seller slapped a bunch of parts together to sell complete guns instead of parts. Depending on price someone’s getting some cool stuff that they could keep or flip.

The top gun is a parts gun for multiple reasons. The HBAR barrel isn’t original to the gun (or any us marketed AUG), the white stock was made within the last 6 or 7 years, the receiver is either A2 or USR (my money is it being a CCF A2 replacement receiver), and the magazine appears to be one of the very rare clear mags. No idea on the carrier, but it’d say it’s likely an A3+ carrier, USR, or “E” carrier. I’d buy the gun because it has desirable parts, though the current configuration isn’t really popular with typical AUG buyers. It’ll probably sell in the 3k range or much higher. You could flip the barrel alone for 1500+ Depending on condition.

Middle gun is an apparently well worn A1 with what appears to be a closed flash hider and early turrets/fixing screw style. Maybe 905-906 range. Maybe worth 2700.

The bottom gun has a 3rd or 4th gen 9mm kit with compensation cuts on a special receiver with an old STANAG mounted optic (kobra???) and a green A1 stock. The receiver is worth about 3k to a collector. The optic mounting interface generally blows on the SR so that particular optic is mounted too low for comfort. The 9mm kit is neat but not particularly appealing compared to newer gen kits. Realistically that’s a 5k package, but you’d be very very hard pressed to find someone willing to pay for it. It’d sell much faster broken into 3 piles: receiver, stock and hammerpack, and stockless 9mm kit.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I’d personally offer $9-10k cash for the lot. Maleante’s points, as usual, are spot on.

The top rifle has an A3 white stock. If that’s a CCF A2 receiver, they are neat. I had one, sold it years ago. The value is really in the LMG barrel and the A2 or USR receiver.

The SR receivers were great before the A2, then A3, then M1 were available. But some collectors place high value on them.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:05:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’d personally offer $9-10k cash for the lot. Maleante’s points, as usual, are spot on.

The top rifle has an A3 white stock. If that’s a CCF A2 receiver, they are neat. I had one, sold it years ago. The value is really in the LMG barrel and the A2 or USR receiver.

The SR receivers were great before the A2, then A3, then M1 were available. But some collectors place high value on them.
View Quote

I think $9-10k is about right. $9k for all three seems like a pretty good deal considering what you get.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for the excellent, absolutely excellent help.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 12:25:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I’ve been looking for 9mm parts. OP if you need a guy to sell any of the 9mm parts to please IM me.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#10]
A special receiver just sold this past week on GB for $3k.
Link Posted: 12/20/2020 7:40:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
A special receiver just sold this past week on GB for $3k.
View Quote

There is an AUG LMG barrel by itself on GB that is finishing up this evening in a couple hours but is currently at $3,200.  Same seller has a basic green stock pre ban AUG that’s bid up to $2,700.  Those prices seem pretty insanely high but who knows when or how things will settle down.  

I don’t know if there is a good way to figure out what the right price is for that package the OP is interested in but if he can get it for under $4k I would say it’s reasonable enough right now.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There is an AUG LMG barrel by itself on GB that is finishing up this evening in a couple hours but is currently at $3,200.  Same seller has a basic green stock pre ban AUG that's bid up to $2,700.  Those prices seem pretty insanely high but who knows when or how things will settle down.  

I don't know if there is a good way to figure out what the right price is for that package the OP is interested in but if he can get it for under $4k I would say it's reasonable enough right now.
View Quote
Holy Sh!t!  Those prices are nuts.  Been thinking about unloading some of my rareish AUG stuff to help with a down payment on a house.  

Wonder what a Commando barrel goes for...
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Holy Sh!t!  Those prices are nuts.  Been thinking about unloading some of my rareish AUG stuff to help with a down payment on a house.  

Wonder what a Commando barrel goes for...
View Quote

Hopefully a legitimate commando barrel sells for more than what the fake cutdown "commando" barrel just sold for on gunbroker...
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've been hunting for a green/olive drab AUG-SA stock with matching grip package for some time if you have a line on one for me.

Send a message to my account, anyone reading this who can help.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 1:28:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been hunting for a green/olive drab AUG-SA stock with matching grip package for some time if you have a line on one for me.

Send a message to my account, anyone reading this who can help.
View Quote

Ha, you and me both!  I still kick myself for not picking one up through Pete a little over a year ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top