Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2018 5:50:50 PM EDT
Built by Jason of Investment Grade Firearms.

This was built with Special Weapons cast receive,r and one of their parts kits. I upgraded many of the parts for German parts.

Has about 300-500 rounds down the pipe. Runs 100% using ball ammo.

Sorry, no pick the gun is in storage.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/26/2018 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The cast receiver kills the value.

Having had IGF build it helps, but I think the major obstacle is the receiver.

I've never seen a comparable for sale.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 3:27:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks,
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 12:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Some of the early cast receivers weren't of a uniform thickness and apparently wouldn't accept an A3 stock, probably best to avoid.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 10:09:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Some of the early cast receivers weren't of a uniform thickness and apparently wouldn't accept an A3 stock, probably best to avoid.
View Quote
Yea,  mine was milled to accept the A3 stock. And I have check the receiver before all out before doing the build. When I built this, SW was about the only game in town except original HK 94's.

The 94's that cam out the CA prison system, came later.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:15:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry I misread, you "have a cast receiver clone" and want a price check. The A3 stock issue is about all I remember from them, aside from a few minor finish issues. If your's accepts A3 stocks that's a big plus, along with the fact that Jason built it. I really have no ballpark figure but every now and then someone on HKpro will ask about where to find one. You'd probably have better luck posting it or asking around over there. I would be willing to bet someone over there would likely be interested.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 11:17:25 AM EDT
[#9]
in this market, you are better off holding on to it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 12:15:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sorry I misread, you "have a cast receiver clone" and want a price check. The A3 stock issue is about all I remember from them, aside from a few minor finish issues. If your's accepts A3 stocks that's a big plus, along with the fact that Jason built it. I really have no ballpark figure but every now and then someone on HKpro will ask about where to find one. You'd probably have better luck posting it or asking around over there. I would be willing to bet someone over there would likely be interested.
View Quote
Thanks, that a good idea. Have not been on KHpro in abbout 10 or 12 years.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#11]
The cast receivers if milled to accept the A3 stock is pretty good, and very strong.

Although they're not like the stamped ones in their construction, I think they're ok.

If it can accept optics rails. that's plus.

My guess is about $1200-$1400 assuming the internal parts are German ones and not SW. Add a couple hundred for an HK A3 stock.

All my personal opinion.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 1:15:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Your best bet is to part it out. You won't get much for the receiver.
Link Posted: 1/29/2018 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The cast receivers if milled to accept the A3 stock is pretty good, and very strong.

Although they're not like the stamped ones in their construction, I think they're ok.

If it can accept optics rails. that's plus.

My guess is about $1200-$1400 assuming the internal parts are German ones and not SW. Add a couple hundred for an HK A3 stock.

All my personal opinion.
View Quote
Thanks!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top