Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2021 6:01:24 PM EDT
I'm helping a friend thats considering selling some of her late husbands guns get an idea of their value, as the title states it is a MKE T94K in 95% or better condition. IIRC this one came out of the first batch that ATI imported and I believe he bought it from Gordon Miller all those years ago.

The only negative thing is cosmetic - there is a bit of a flat spot on one side where it looks like some Turk got heavy handed with the disc sander as he cleaned up the trunnion weld but it functions fine.

Have the PTR guns hurt these in terms of any meaningful appreciation? So what sort of price range are we looking at?
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 7:15:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Century is currently importing the MKE guns and asking $2800 for them. You should have no problem getting at least $2000 for it in today's market.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 6:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks I forgot about Century, took a look and those are all full size guns not any K models so $2K or more should be achievable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top