Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2022 9:05:29 PM EDT
Looking for a pouch to attach to rear of vest that holds a portable litter like this

Attachment Attached File

I saw a tac med training video the other day and one of the guys had a small pouch that held a similar litter.  I’m looking for one in Ranger Green to match the vest and uniform. Anyone using something similar or have a lead on one?  Only ones I’ve seen are black or blue.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#1]
If your carrier has a rear “ tunnel” that the cummerbund slides through, you can usually stuff it in there
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 2:25:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If your carrier has a rear “ tunnel” that the cummerbund slides through, you can usually stuff it in there
View Quote

This, or try stuffing it into a 3L bladder pouch/quiver . Might be tight but doable with some of the zip-ons from Crye, Spiritus, Ferro. Or a flat pack/day pack.
Or a breaching panel, I'm guessing if you're carrying a litter you're not working alone, and that's not the only team gear you'll need to carry.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah it’s got a tunnel,  I’ll look into that.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Gas mask pouch? It would be helpful to know the folded dimensions…
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:19:19 AM EDT
[#5]
NAR is hands down the best resource for the TacMed type of gear! I purchased that Litter but for a K9 - works fantastic!

As far as what pouch to but it in, perhaps a removable Camelback Pack w Bladder and storage compartments would prove helpful for more than one reason.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ve got a spare hydration pouch I’ll look at trying out as well.

Folded dimensions are L 11 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 2 in.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:00:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’ve got a spare hydration pouch I’ll look at trying out as well.

Folded dimensions are L 11 in. x W 7.75 in. x D 2 in.
View Quote

I believe the gas mask pouch would work, the advertised dimensions are 10.5" x 9"

gas mask pouch
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Looking for a pouch to attach to rear of vest that holds a portable litter like this

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/225608/7410FDEE-464D-472C-890E-A087F9E92D99_jpe-2482350.JPG

I saw a tac med training video the other day and one of the guys had a small pouch that held a similar litter.  I’m looking for one in Ranger Green to match the vest and uniform. Anyone using something similar or have a lead on one?  Only ones I’ve seen are black or blue.
View Quote
no man, you don’t want a pouch for that, you want a pack like a TALON or a WALK.

Dunno how much tactical work you’ve done w a litter but you 100% don’t want that thing attached to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top