Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2020 1:30:06 AM EDT
Need to compare ours to a sample of normal.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not an FFL but my local shop takes 15% of the sale.

I set the price, or they can recommend if i am not sure of value.  I have also seen them refuse on guns they already have stock on, or know demand is really low

If they get an offer lower than what asking, they will call and see if i want to go down, or i have just told them my bottom dollar when taking gun in(they are good about getting asking if fair price)

I dont do it a ton, but the few times i have it worked out well. Dont have to deal with trying to sell on local sites and responding to messages, scammers, no shows, etc..
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I replaced my business name with "FFL, LLC" in the verbiage.

Consignor agrees to place the items listed below on consignment with FFL, LLC to try to sell them under the terms of this agreement.  FFL, LLC agrees to accept the items listed for consignment sale under the terms of this agreement.

FFL, LLC will inspect all of the items listed in this agreement, and will determine condition and functionality.  FFL, LLC will write up the description and specifications necessary in order to offer the items for sale.

FFL, LLC will offer the items for sale at its West Virginia location, or at suitable trade shows, game fairs, etc. FFL, LLC will also advertise the items as it deems appropriate.

While the items are in the possession of FFL, LLC, FFL, LLC will be responsible for their care, and will insure the items for the net amount due to the Consignor as stated in this agreement.

When the items consigned are sold and final payment is made by the buyer, the Consignor will receive the net amount within 30 days.

The Consignor represents that they are the rightful owner of the items listed, and that the items are free of any encumbrance.

The Consignor agrees that, as FFL, LLC is required to complete all inspections and specifications, prepare the items for sale, and advertise the items, that the items consigned will be left on consignment with FFL, LLC for a minimum of 120 days.  This agreement will continue indefinitely beyond the original 120 day period unless either party notifies the other of their intent to terminate it.  Because a sale may be pending, or an advertisement just placed; the Consignor agrees to give thirty (30) days notice if the Consignor wishes to have items covered by this agreement returned.

While this agreement is in effect, Consignor agrees to grant the exclusive right to market and sell the items listed below to FFL, LLC.

If the Consignor decides to have consigned items returned, Federal Law requires that the Consignor fill all appropriate forms as if they were purchasing the firearms.

The consignment fee shall be 10% of the selling price of the item, with a minimum fee of $40 per item, and a maximum fee of $1000 per item.  Fees for other services provided by FFL, LLC, (e.g. cleaning or repair) or for services provided by third-party vendors (e.g. auction listing fees) are additional and are not included in the consignment fee.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 9:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/1/2020 10:42:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By backbencher:
Thanks fellas.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top