Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/11/2017 11:12:41 PM EDT
I've been planning on buying specifically an M1A but now that the time is getting close I've started looking at other options.  Ruger is by far my favorite gun manufacturer and buying an SR762 would be great.

I like everything I have read about the SR-762 but I am looking for some personal input.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one this year. It is a beautiful gun and is accurate. I shot two feral pigs with it already. Both hogs were 250 lbs and dropped immediately with a neck shot. I've had no malfunctions or jamming. It is a little heavy, compare to my other rifles, but I don't mind that. the fold-down iron sights are nice if you use a quick detach scope. The plastic fore-grip attachments are very comfortable. The kick is very mild, less than my Deerfield .44 magnum.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Really depends upon what type of rifle you're looking for; a classical walnut and steel battle rifle or a more modern, modular design like the AR-10.  Both will do you well and both have their strengths.  Which turns you on more?
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 6:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Sent you a PM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top