Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2020 3:32:57 PM EDT
Does anybody know of any placards that fit the Crye SPC? I just recieved mine yesterday. I'm not a big fan of the way the molle front panel attaches.

The Ferro concepts one looks good, does anybody know if that would fit? I like the low profile buckles they use.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#1]
axl?
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anybody know of any placards that fit the Crye SPC? I just recieved mine yesterday. I'm not a big fan of the way the molle front panel attaches.

The Ferro concepts one looks good, does anybody know if that would fit? I like the low profile buckles they use.
View Quote

Does the SPC have swift clips?  If not, im sure AXL (as mentioned) makes an adapter setup.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 7:16:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Does the SPC have swift clips?  If not, im sure AXL (as mentioned) makes an adapter setup.
View Quote

It has little loops to install swift clips.
Link Posted: 12/3/2020 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It has little loops to install swift clips.
View Quote

If you install the swift clips it pretty much opens you up to the majority of the options on the market...
Link Posted: 12/5/2020 8:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The are loops on the SPC for repair buckles that will march up with Swift clips.
The AXL adapters are a better more solid option.
I have used the Mayflower Gen IV placard and it works, but being a 4 mag arrangement it hangs over the edges of the plates a bit on both sides. The MF 762 GP placard works better being a bit more narrow.

On the flip side I have been using the Crye front flaps more and more and have had no issues with them staying tight in rain and mud, time will tell with snow.
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#6]
If you want Multicam good luck finding the Ferro in stock, I’ve been waiting four months for them to become available.

Defense Mechanisms makes a cool placard system. Mine is coming in the mail and should be here next week.

A company called Shaw Concepts does an interesting placard, but I haven’t used it personally.

Of course you can always go with Spiritus Systems.

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:10:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
axl?
View Quote
I'm running the axl on my spc with Esstac panel.   Allows you to get a bit lower.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2020 10:10:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm running the axl on my spc with Esstac panel.   Allows you to get a bit lower.  

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57852/9P8A0316_JPG-1718100.jpg

View Quote

Glad this worked for you.  I just ordered the exact components to set mine up like this, with the exception that I added molle to my esstac panel.  Unfortunately my AXL adapter appears to be on backorder.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 12:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If you want Multicam good luck finding the Ferro in stock, I’ve been waiting four months for them to become available.

Defense Mechanisms makes a cool placard system. Mine is coming in the mail and should be here next week.

A company called Shaw Concepts does an interesting placard, but I haven’t used it personally.

Of course you can always go with Spiritus Systems.

View Quote

Is Defense Mechanisms GTSR latches compatible with any Swift clips carrier system?  From the pic it looks like it should be
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top