Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2018 6:43:18 PM EDT
I just got my Wolf T91 upper and really like it.  I want to put a nice hand-guard on it.  I found T91Tactical.com and they sell two T91 handguards, one is Mlok and one is Keymod.  The Mlok is out of stock and has been for some time.

Does anyone know if you can put any handguard designed for the AR15 on the Wolf T91 upper?  Such as a KAC RAS?
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 5:31:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not believe so, but I could be wrong. Maybe somebody more knowledgeable will come along.
Link Posted: 4/25/2018 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 9:28:12 AM EDT
[#3]
No.  It's completely different, and even the top rail is a different height.  An HK rail might be the same height, but the barrel nut is different, so that won't work either.
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#4]
No standard handguards will fit. I made a Vltor CASV-M fit the one I had.

Link Posted: 4/26/2018 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2018 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you. Had to file away some of the supports so the piston tube could clear the handguard. Make a cut out for the gas block and relocate the front sight. Couldn't use a standard barrel nut for the handguard to clamp to because the upper is 1\8" taller than a standard upper. Bout a hour if fitting but turned out great and is sturdy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 3:42:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No standard handguards will fit. I made a Vltor CASV-M fit the one I had.

http://i.imgur.com/c5OcQqz.jpg
View Quote
Nice.  @katzma Can you tell me how you did it?

Also,

Does the muzzle take all standard accessories?

I dropped my T91 upper on my Spikes Honey Badger lower.  I also went to Cabelas last night and they actually price matched for me and I brought a Magpul UBR Gen 2 stock for it.  Very nice rifle.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top