Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2022 4:59:15 PM EDT
Searched and searched. Find lots of references to possibly just cutting off the pigtail, no resister needed, but no difinitive answers. Trying to drop it into a dual housing. Can anyone who has experience with this advise? Thanks in advanced!
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By DB623:
Searched and searched. Find lots of references to possibly just cutting off the pigtail, no resister needed, but no difinitive answers. Trying to drop it into a dual housing. Can anyone who has experience with this advise? Thanks in advanced!
View Quote

Robert aka @Lowdown3 may know if just lopping off the pigtail without a resistor in parallel will work. IIRC the only 11769 style tube that does not require a resistor are the L3 tubes. Elbit tubes require you to run a resistor in parallel, but I don't know the values off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 11/6/2022 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate the help! I think I am going to go in a different direction with this and keep the variable gain then!

Thanks again!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top