Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 1/29/2019 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I’m with you on white light lumens. Everyone wants a ton.

Go shoot even 500 lumens at a white wall in the middle of the night. Good luck seeing anything after that.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 1:00:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'd buy laser gogs from a reputable source, I have no idea on revision goggles, but often .mil gogs and filters are geared toward protecting people from NdYag lasers that work around 1064nm not the typical 850nm that IR illuminators work at. Also, id check what frequency your specific laser is using, IIRC I've seen some russian lasers listed as 830nm.

Also, speaking of laser eye injuries, IIRC we had a member here a few years ago that manged to blind himeself in one eye, something like he left the laser on, took off his nods and managed to look into the beam. I can't recal if he was permanently blinded or not. So for all the bravado here it can and does happen.
View Quote
It was just over a year ago.  I found the story compelling enough to keep it bookmarked on my browser.

The Story
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:  On a YouTube video Zenitco mentioned January: https://youtu.be/JKYqYDCFzU4. So far they are late After thinking about it, I am kind of feeling the white light separate. Less settings to memorize, great choice of weaponlights are already out there, and it mimics most other systems. Not to mention PERST-3 is cheaper.
View Quote
Zenitco posted that they will be available in March, ivantactical will probably have them then or soon after. Zenitco also updated the perst 3 to use the same style switch as the perst 2 so that you can adjust brightness and such, they even have a green laser version and tan version as well.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#5]
So these are what I ordered. www.ebay.com/itm/Revision-Sawfly-eyewear-system-4-lense-system-Smoke-clear-green-yellow/173713730565?hash=item2872252c05:g:FPAAAOSwHMJYGT2B

I had seen a couple of other people on hear, that I respect say that they use the Sawfly's with the laser lens.

Per a phone call with Revision they only make 3 laser lenses for the sawfly. I just re thought about putting the specs on them out on the web for everyone... no telling who reads this and our troops use them. And they didn't say they where rated for 850, and didn't give me a graph. Just ratings at 1064nm and one of the lenses is also rated just lower than 800nm with the same rating it has at 10640nm (so going on the hunch, that's it probably about the same at 850, since 850 is between the rating numbers they gave me, but I don't know)  And this kit comes with 2 of the 3 lenses they make for them.

I found a spiffy little crude calculator, that was for figuring the min OD rating of glasses to use. It said 850nm at 4mw you need .72 OD min (one of the Sawfly's where rated OD 4 at above and below 850 so thinking even if they are crap at 850 (and I don't think they would be, I would think the US military would be worried about Russian export lasers)) My thought is they should surpass the .72 OD that I should be using with the 2IKS+

If you entered the number for a Pert-3 or 4 aimer of 850nm and 20mw It said you need 1.42 OD

I don't know on the illuminator But if you punch it in like it's a laser it comes back that you should be using a 2.81 OD

But this is all based on trusting the Russian advertising on what they SAY the power and nm is.... They might be stronger than they say, or they might be lower like a 820nm and on mine... 820 vs 850 said I needed a .78 vs .72 so that could change things. And again, these are minimums, and don't discount proper use and safety.  Just having been flashed in the past. I wanted safety glasses that had some laser protection when ever I take that Russian unit out and with the reading I have been doing.... You guys running a Perst 3 or 4 or any full power unit. You really should have some kinda laser glasses. You won't know till it's to late.

Thanks for posting the link to that other thread. Good info, and something to think about.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh and on the Oakley's. They where a little cheaper, and they look like there better (for this application) tighter to the face, and easier to see though at night, and probably nicer to ware. But I couldn't find any mention of there OD ratings. But I also didn't phone them. So I went with the one that I found OD ratings on. Even thought sigh... they didn't specifically list the frequency, that still bugs me. So I don't know. And Skyhawk... That was your 1,000 post. lol Sorry... Hope you have a great day.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:07:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The 3rd lens that Revolution makes for the Sawfly is the E25. I would like to buy one, when I can find it. It is rated for 820-850 and also 1064nm. But I haven't found anyone selling them. So if anyone has seen the chart for the V6-10 or T64 I would love to know how they work at 820-850nm ish. I think the T64 is geared more to the guys using 1064, the V6-10 seems to be more broad spectrum and the one I am planing on using. Or knows where I could buy a E25 lens,for a reasonable price, I would love to hear. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh and on the Oakley's. They where a little cheaper, and they look like there better (for this application) tighter to the face, and easier to see though at night, and probably nicer to ware. But I couldn't find any mention of there OD ratings. But I also didn't phone them. So I went with the one that I found OD ratings on. Even thought sigh... they didn't specifically list the frequency, that still bugs me. So I don't know. And Skyhawk... That was your 1,000 post. lol Sorry... Hope you have a great day.
View Quote
Oh wow! I didn't even notice. Thanks!

I have the Oakley's, and while I have not aimed a laser at my face, I have tested them with Surefire Vampire and Inforce WML IR LED based lights and they do block them.

I was thinking of making a video review. Maybe I'll do it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#9]
If we want to test some glasses to see if they block a laser we should be able to just shine the laser through the lenses (while not on our heads) towards a wall, and if we don't see a dot when looking through NV it's GTG, right?  Or am I missing something here?

I am super cautious about my PERST-1.  I don't ever mess around with anything towards the muzzle end of the gun without first checking the LED indicator to make sure the laser is off.  I figure it should be treated the same way as a gun, don't ever assume it's turned off / unloaded.  Still, I would like to have some protective lenses to guard against reflections or accidents.
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 1:39:34 PM EDT
[#10]
alemonky. That's what I was thinking. BUT I am going to use my NVG7 to do it (that way I have both eyes covered and protected). Because the whole concern I have is. It hits something close and bounces back and lol testing glasses would be the perfect way to flash your self...  Because your close to it, and shooting it at a hard surface. I am going to test the V6-10  and T64 and see what they do with my OTAL and my 2IKS+ since these two lasers aren't listed in the ratings of the glasses. Revolution, is great, they sent me some info on all the lenses they make (the E2-5 is the lens we seek, I think, and I have asked where I might be able to buy one), they make more than 3 lens. I was wrong. But still didn't send any graphs, just the ratings at exact frequencies of different military lasers. Like Harlikwin warned a lot of the stuff is geared toward 1064.   I don't know how well these two lens will do on the civilian stuff and Russian stuff.

And Spyhawk. I would love to watch your video. But be super careful.... The reason for these glasses is to protect you if you accidentally hit something up close (plus from the actions of skeeter and weasel). The brightness of that dot or illumnator hitting something up close can cause eye damage. And testing the glasses, is creating the type of event, that we are wanting to a void and protect against. I would hate to see someone get hurt testing glasses....
Link Posted: 2/1/2019 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered a Perst-4 today.  I'll have to compare it to my CQBL-1
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
Excellent, very much looking forward!
Link Posted: 2/2/2019 10:12:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Me too. Thinking about a PERST unit in lieu of another CQBL-1 for an AKS74UN.
Link Posted: 2/3/2019 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Sorry that I sorta derailed this, I am going to jump over to the safety glasses thread for that part of the topic.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys think of the Perst 4. I just wish it had illumination. That's why I went with the one I went with... I felt I had to have illumination at the same time, and didn't want to pony up for a Perst 3. I am happy with what I got, and inside 200 (where you are going to use a laser, the 2IKS+ is awesome, if they where the same price and I had the choice. I think I would go with the one I went with rather than the Perst 4). So I am wondering why more people seem to be into the Perst 4 vs the 2IKS+ wonder what I am missing... The 4 is lower profile and the 2IKS is sorta a blob that hangs way out (like a flashlight). Is that it? Or is it the visible laser so you don't have to use IR to site it in?
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So these are what I ordered. www.ebay.com/itm/Revision-Sawfly-eyewear-system-4-lense-system-Smoke-clear-green-yellow/173713730565?hash=item2872252c05:g:FPAAAOSwHMJYGT2B

I had seen a couple of other people on hear, that I respect say that they use the Sawfly's with the laser lens.
View Quote
These came in and I had a quick chance to try them out. From a safety standpoint, both of the laser lenses provide complete protection at ~850nm. Multiple order of magnitude reduction. Plastic filters typically don't have very sharp transitions so if something is good at say 850nm, it'll be adequate at 820nm as well. If you or anyone else is extremely curious, I can throw either lens on a spectrometer and determine the attenuation at any arbitrary wavelength.
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks TXDX that's awesome. I am glad you shared that.
Link Posted: 2/6/2019 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 6:51:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
alemonky. That's what I was thinking. BUT I am going to use my NVG7 to do it (that way I have both eyes covered and protected). Because the whole concern I have is. It hits something close and bounces back and lol testing glasses would be the perfect way to flash your self...  Because your close to it, and shooting it at a hard surface. I am going to test the V6-10  and T64 and see what they do with my OTAL and my 2IKS+ since these two lasers aren't listed in the ratings of the glasses. Revolution, is great, they sent me some info on all the lenses they make (the E2-5 is the lens we seek, I think, and I have asked where I might be able to buy one), they make more than 3 lens. I was wrong. But still didn't send any graphs, just the ratings at exact frequencies of different military lasers. Like Harlikwin warned a lot of the stuff is geared toward 1064.   I don't know how well these two lens will do on the civilian stuff and Russian stuff.

And Spyhawk. I would love to watch your video. But be super careful.... The reason for these glasses is to protect you if you accidentally hit something up close (plus from the actions of skeeter and weasel). The brightness of that dot or illumnator hitting something up close can cause eye damage. And testing the glasses, is creating the type of event, that we are wanting to a void and protect against. I would hate to see someone get hurt testing glasses....
View Quote
Last post on the topic of eyes, but I just recorded the video. Will take a couple days to edit then I'll post a link in the glasses thread.
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 10:19:17 AM EDT
[#19]
I would really like a Perst-3, but the more I think about it, I think a Perst-4 makes more sense for me.  The onboard illuminator would be really nice, but I have no use for a laser pointer that powerful.  Last time I was out I was able to bounce my Perst-1's beam off windmills that were a couple miles away, so it's more than powerful enough for any shooting I'll do.  The 4 isn't much more powerful than the 1, but the ability to adjust the beam intensity would be nice, and the coaligned green laser would sure make zeroing easier.  Might have to pick one up the next time Ebay has a 15% off coupon.....
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 12:12:20 AM EDT
[#20]
This is some of the best information I have seen regarding the Zenitco lasers.

As for the price of the Perst-2, Zenitco speculated on facebook it may be around $1400-1500. This was 4 months ago when it was announced so could have changed since then.
Refer to the comments on this post:
https://www.facebook.com/zenitco.ru/posts/2204838393130230?__tn__=-R

While the white light is a somewhat dubious feature I feel like people may be overlooking the other positive features.

One of the biggest benefits for me is that the Perst-2 has your typical threaded cap style battery compartment. The Perst-3 has the battery housed in a compartment accessed by a plate held down by screws. This is obviously undesirable because you need a tool to access the battery and you're in a bind if you misplace the screw(s).

You also have the 18650 battery which should offer longer battery life than the single cr123.

Biggest downsides I see here are the increased weight and that the fire buttons on the unit itself are moved to sub optimal locations.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
This is some of the best information I have seen regarding the Zenitco lasers.

As for the price of the Perst-2, Zenitco speculated on facebook it may be around $1400-1500. This was 4 months ago when it was announced so could have changed since then.
Refer to the comments on this post:
https://www.facebook.com/zenitco.ru/posts/2204838393130230?__tn__=-R

While the white light is a somewhat dubious feature I feel like people may be overlooking the other positive features.

One of the biggest benefits for me is that the Perst-2 has your typical threaded cap style battery compartment. The Perst-3 has the battery housed in a compartment accessed by a plate held down by screws. This is obviously undesirable because you need a tool to access the battery and you're in a bind if you misplace the screw(s).

You also have the 18650 battery which should offer longer battery life than the single cr123.

Biggest downsides I see here are the increased weight and that the fire buttons on the unit itself are moved to sub optimal locations.
View Quote
That was an earlier prototype. This is the final production unit.
Link Posted: 2/12/2019 8:10:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Hey, check it out. English manuals!
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:11:22 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Got my perst 4 in, very impressed so far.

I’ll hunt with it on Saturday if all goes as planned.

Laser seems powerful, it’ll go a helluva lot farther than I can see or shoot

There’s one guy on eBay that has US stock, got it from him.
View Quote
Hah, I was gonna say you got that thing crazy fast. I think I ordered the PERST-3 same day as you from Russia (2/6) and it looks like it just left customs today as best I can tell. I look forward to your feedback if you do take it, please post. Even when I do get it I have no idea when I'll get to live fire with it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2019 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#25]
I’d be interested in the Perst 3 or 2, but not because of the lightsaber laser, rather for the Illum.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#26]
About to pull the trigger on a perst 4. Why is the green more $$ than the red, is the only difference the visible laser color?
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 1:14:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
About to pull the trigger on a perst 4. Why is the green more $$ than the red, is the only difference the visible laser color?
View Quote
I thought I had seen the specs on the green plus, but I was never able to find them again. I believe the green plus laser is stronger/more visible during the day than red or green. What that actually means in practice is another story. I’d recommend emailing Ivan Tactical or Zenitco, they usually respond fast with a straight forward answer. Zenitco does have some YouTube vids showing the difference but they are inside and can always control lighting conditions.
Link Posted: 2/17/2019 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I thought I had seen the specs on the green plus, but I was never able to find them again. I believe the green plus laser is stronger/more visible during the day than red or green. What that actually means in practice is another story. I’d recommend emailing Ivan Tactical or Zenitco, they usually respond fast with a straight forward answer. Zenitco does have some YouTube vids showing the difference but they are inside and can always control lighting conditions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I see now. Do you know if the perst 4 lasers will clear the FSB on a mk18- 0 for example

ETA: spoke to someone from Ivan. They will clear the fsb. Also the perst-4 plus model has an 18mw ir laser, for those who are interested.  I ordered one last night.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:02:16 PM EDT
[#29]
I got my Perst-4 in yesterday.  Feels like good quality and, except for the adjustment knobs, is actually a touch lower than the Steiner.  The large activation button on top has a positive click off/on.  The rear button is only momentary.  Outside with lots of ambient light, the red laser (aka expensive cat toy) seems about the power as the Steiner at about 150 yards on the side of a building.  The IR is definitely brighter at that distance. The dot looks about the same size, but feels like it would be brighter at a longer distance.  I can actually see the beam all the way from the unit to the building.  Like a 150 yard light saber.  Hope that makes sense.

Mandatory pics

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#30]
HK94Dude, great pics! How high a unit sits on the rail and how it lines up with the front sight are two biggies. I will ask you the same question I asked JAD, how was the tracking? My last update was a week ago saying it had landed in the US on Ivan's site. USPS brings up nothing. I am feeling lucky this week though!
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
HK94Dude, great pics! How high a unit sits on the rail and how it lines up with the front sight are two biggies. I will ask you the same question I asked JAD, how was the tracking? My last update was a week ago saying it had landed in the US on Ivan's site. USPS brings up nothing. I am feeling lucky this week though!
View Quote
Ordered February 1st, got it yesterday.  It seemed to bounce around in Russia for about a week, do nothing for a few days, showed up in NY, stalled there for a few more days, then started moving again until it got here.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#32]
A couple of shitty pics through a lower 1/3rd mount.

Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Also the perst-4 plus model has an 18mw ir laser, for those who are interested
View Quote
Is that a different power level compared to the red or normal power green PERST-4?

I'm looking at the red as it's cheaper and I'd only be using the visible laser to zero the IR more easily, but if the IR lasers are also of different power settings I might think differently.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Is that a different power level compared to the red or normal power green PERST-4?

I'm looking at the red as it's cheaper and I'd only be using the visible laser to zero the IR more easily, but if the IR lasers are also of different power settings I might think differently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC the regular perst-4’s (green and red) are 4mw IR lasers. The new plus model is 18mw IR laser per Ivan.

The plus model is a $25 difference from the regular green model and $50 difference from the red fwiw.
@towerofpower94
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
IIRC the regular perst-4’s (green and red) are 4mw ir lasers. The new plus model is 18mw per Ivan.

The plus model is a $25 difference from the regular green model and $50 difference from the red fwiw.
@towerofpower94
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC the regular perst-4’s (green and red) are 4mw ir lasers. The new plus model is 18mw per Ivan.

@towerofpower94
Gotcha, so it's just a power difference for the visible lasers, not the IR.

Thanks for clarifying
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 2:40:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thanks for clarifying
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@towerofpower94

Thanks for clarifying
No the power difference Is with the IR lasers. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.
@towerofpower94
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:40:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
@towerofpower94
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@towerofpower94

Thanks for clarifying
@towerofpower94
Nope, you had it correct...I just decided to not read your post correctly, haha.

From above: IIRC the regular perst-4’s (green and red) are 4mw ir lasers. The new plus model is 18mw per Ivan.

Seems like if you want the IR lightsaber in a PERST-4 you need the green+ visible model.

Wonder if they have the 4mw or 18mw IR laser in the PERST-3 red or green.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Nope, you had it correct...I just decided to not read your post correctly, haha.

From above: IIRC the regular perst-4’s (green and red) are 4mw ir lasers. The new plus model is 18mw per Ivan.

Seems like if you want the IR lightsaber in a PERST-4 you need the green+ visible model.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@towerofpower94

Thanks for clarifying
@towerofpower94

The IR laser in the perst-3 models are all high Power. I’d have to look back in this thread but they are in the 20+ mw range if I’m not mistaken.

ETA: a for sale ad I saw on eBay had the perst 3 ir laser at 20mw, the visible laser is 4mw.  This was on the red perst-3, the green is probably the same but I don’t know for sure. Maybe someone else will chime in about the perst 3.
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 4:00:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The IR laser in the perst-3 models are all high Power. I’d have to look back in this thread but they are in the 20+ mw range if I’m not mistaken.

ETA: a for sale ad I saw on eBay had the perst 3 ir laser at 20mw, the visible laser is 4mw.  This was on the red perst-3, the green is probably the same but I don’t know for sure. Maybe someone else will chime in about the perst 3.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@towerofpower94

Thanks for clarifying
@towerofpower94

Thanks for the info.

I was following the other thread closely in the beginning, but haven't stayed on it as I should.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:10:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Does the perst 3 come with diffusers for indoor use?
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes, mine did.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Its a really nice diffuser.  Much cleaner than the one on a PEQ15 or DBAL.  If I can get some time at a buddy's place, I'll take pics of a DBAL vs Peq15 vs Perst.
Link Posted: 2/25/2019 9:58:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Pretty interested in these...what's the deal with the battery compartment? Does it seem built to last? Do the screws thread into aluminum or steel?

Someone mentioned adjusting the laser is a pain. How large are the hex screws you use to zero it? I have a Streamlight IRW that uses a midgetcricket .05" hex key to adjust and it's a real PITA.
Link Posted: 2/27/2019 2:43:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Just flew back in today and had a PERST-3 and (used) MAWL waiting for me! PERST-3 took nearly 2 weeks to leave JFK. Pics below, links to more pics attached.

PERST-3 behind Railscales PEQ Leaf: http://tinypic.com/m/kash88/2, clears no problem.
PERST-3 behind Diamond Head Sight: http://tinypic.com/m/kash86/2, I think the picture is off center. IR laser looks clear to me and vis laser is partially blocked.
PERST-3 behind MBUS: http://tinypic.com/r/pyhsi/9, vis laser partially blocked and IR laser clear.
Link Posted: 3/3/2019 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Probably a dumb question, but I don't know much regarding the science behind lasers. With the Perst-3 having a way to tune the power on the pressure switch and also having the more standard low/med/high type settings on the unit itself, if you tune the power down to a lower setting more in line with the US civilian DBAL's and whatnot, does that bring the device into an eye safe level of power, or is it always dangerous to the eye regardless? My main concern would be getting a reflection back off of a mirror or something indoors and was just curious if it being on a low setting would alleviate that risk.
Link Posted: 3/6/2019 7:59:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Your line of reasoning is correct, but unless the manual states the output or somebody measures it you would have no way of actually knowing "yep, this setting here is "safe".
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 2:35:47 AM EDT
[#47]
That's a good question.  I'll have my buddy call them.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Just a heads up everyone, it appears that these LAMs tend to ship with the batteries installed so don't go pointing them in your eyes when pulling them out of the box!
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Just flew back in today and had a PERST-3 and (used) MAWL waiting for me! PERST-3 took nearly 2 weeks to leave JFK. Pics below, links to more pics attached.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2pyrz4l.jpg

PERST-3 behind Railscales PEQ Leaf: http://tinypic.com/m/kash88/2, clears no problem.
PERST-3 behind Diamond Head Sight: http://tinypic.com/m/kash86/2, I think the picture is off center. IR laser looks clear to me and vis laser is partially blocked.
PERST-3 behind MBUS: http://tinypic.com/r/pyhsi/9, vis laser partially blocked and IR laser clear.
View Quote
You gotta do a comparison!  Welcome back.
Link Posted: 3/7/2019 7:30:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You gotta do a comparison!  Welcome back.
View Quote
Thank you. Had a job interview in CO, big step up from my shitty ban state. Already have the suppressors picked out!

Yea, I do have a PVS-14 smartphone adapter but the iPhone comparison pics were just not good enough see anything. If I can get my hands on a camera adapter and a good camera I'd be happy to post em. Given the performance and the fact that you don't have to worry about CID coming around looking for stolen US military hardware, the PERST3 seems like a killer deal. I may be able to get them all out for a night shoot this weekend!

Did you grab one by chance?
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top