Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2020 11:21:19 PM EDT
I’ve got my Perst-3 on a SBR with a muzzle break and the gasses have fried the little plastic frost textured IR diffuser cap.

Does anybody know how I can order a replacement for it?
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:13:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Mine felt apart so I just started contacting random perst vendors until one sent me one assuming they all had an interest in maintaining the perst reputation. I was correct. While I was waiting I modified a Steiner one to fit inside the rubber housing. All that said I have come to the conclusion that my perst 3 is not great for indoors. It’s just too bright and the lens covering the diodes causes artifacts. It is my go to outside laser.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 1:32:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I use a helmet mounted IR light for CQB but I still like having the ability to use a momentary rifle mounted IR illuminator slaved to the IR laser if necessary.

Which vendor did you contact for a replacement diffuser?

It’s a tiny piece of frosted plastic. It should be considered a disposable wear item that we can order spares of, like we do with CR123 batteries...

Also, the perst brand name is strong. I beat the hell out of mine and it still outperforms all the American made stuff.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 4:02:08 AM EDT
[#3]
@hkusp9 Contact Zenitco directly through this link:https://en.zenitco.ru/kontakty/# They will be more than happy to help, just understand that international shipping sucks right now.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top