Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2021 12:18:23 AM EDT
Does anyone know if permethrin will cause IR reflectivity? Thinking about treating some of my MultiCam clothes with some of the Sawyers spray-on treatment.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 1:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I spray my uniforms with it and so do several other guys on my shift.  I haven't noticed any reflectivity or "glowing" due to using it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone know if permethrin will cause IR reflectivity? Thinking about treating some of my MultiCam clothes with some of the Sawyers spray-on treatment.
View Quote

No effect at all.
Been recommending it to outdoorsman for years.
If you do get a mite infestation lice shampoo spread over the affected areas for 6-8 hours is very effective and far cheaper than permethrin 5% cream (Rx only).
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 10:49:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I just buy the bottles from the feed store. They even sell some that you mix with water to get the right ratio. Has kept ticks off me and my dogs for years. It sure will kill kitties though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top