Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/14/2021 9:36:35 AM EDT
I found these with mic and downlead for sale at Botach for $499.  Is this a decent price for this earpro?  Should I keep looking elsewhere or for another model?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
A couple of years ago that would've been outrageous, but nowadays $450-500 unfortunately seems to be the norm for IIIs, with Vs and VIs going for considerably more. I don't know why they discontinued such a highly sought after product.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Assuming you actually get what you order, that's a good price. I've been burned by Botach enough that I wouldn't touch it myself.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#3]
What about the Comtac II? I found some on Instagram, selling for $290 or $300 shipped (can't remember).

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:25:18 PM EDT
[#4]
COMTAC II's are pretty darn good.

I have a pair and I think they're not as clear as my COMTAC III's, but they work very well and on the outside they look the exact same to me.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:34:29 AM EDT
[#5]
These prices are crazy. I got my pair of Comtac III hearing defenders for like $230 about 3 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top