Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2021 1:53:24 PM EDT
Looking to get some hearing protection for a bump helmet, stumbled across the comics, I can get them for about 400 brand new. Is there anyone who makes hearing pro in the 3-400 range thats any better? Any pros to getting sordins instead?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Sordin Supreme Pro X. About half the price.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sordin Supreme Pro X. About half the price.
View Quote

Ive got a pair for range shooting, and Ive got a pair for my Helmet.
Reliable, comfortable and worth every penny.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 8:45:30 PM EDT
[#3]
What about the arc adapters? I know unity sells them, but I can't find anyone else who does
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a pair of these yesterday from Midway for $367 and with tax it was under $400 shipped. I think this was a pricing error b/c now they're back up to $450, hmm
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I just picked up some Swatcoms which is an upgraded version of the MSA Sordin.  They seem pretty nice, time will tell on durability, etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top