Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2020 3:26:58 AM EDT
Sorta related, sorta not.

I have six milsurp PVS7/14 hard plastic cases.  These:

Attachment Attached File

(Not my picture)

Years ago, and I mean probably ten, I found a company that offered exact-fit foam replacement, top, bottom, and center fill, that included the little square cuts to pop out contours for equipment.  My google foo must be weak, because I can't for the life of me find anyone offering replacement foam inserts for this particular case.

Anyone know of a company that does?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 4:06:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't but pick foam might work. Also depending on the cost of the foam, the case with foam can be found on Ebay for @ 35.00
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't but pick foam might work. Also depending on the cost of the foam, the case with foam can be found on Ebay for @ 35.00
View Quote
Thanks, I have the old internal two-piece PVS14 foam.  I need custom pick foam for spotting scope and telescope use.  The pick foam is exactly what I got last time, I just can't remember where, hahahha.
Link Posted: 2/23/2020 11:04:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I really like the Kaizen foam. If you get the long neck tracing pen and a exacto knife it comes out amazing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top