Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2018 7:28:07 PM EDT
Browsing RobertRTG and HK Parts it seems theres a wide range in pricing for a railed handguard for a standard (full) size PTR91. Anybody have a recommendation on one that is solid? I don't want to spend more than I have to for one of those $300+ ones, but I'd rather just not get one than buy something crappy.

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 9:25:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I got the HK parts brand mlok handguards. The aim sports has some cool ones that extend out over the triple tree front sight. I’d go Midwest if I started again though.

Get a shorter stock if you are under 6 feet tall. I got the multi position Retractable stock and it made the rifle a godsend
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 9:31:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey if you plan on getting another roller delayed get the ptr91 K3P PDW and SBR it. Probably one of the most capable rifles I ever saw.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 9:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
My recommendation would be the Midwest handguards. I got one to replace the factory one on my PTR 9C. Excellent quality.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 2:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you still looking? I have an extra PTR91 railed handguard made by PTR for $75.
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 7:11:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you still looking? I have an extra PTR91 railed handguard made by PTR for $75.
View Quote
I'm interested in it if the OP is not.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My recommendation would be the Midwest handguards. I got one to replace the factory one on my PTR 9C. Excellent quality.
View Quote
this!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top