Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2021 7:57:00 AM EDT
Which of these two for a range toy? I have a Flux Raider chassis P320 that would more fit the roll of a bugout/defensive 9mm (its half the size/weight... more of what a pcc should really be).

Link Posted: 4/13/2021 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
MP5
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 10:41:19 AM EDT
[#2]
APC between those just because its an import, although I would vouch for the SP5.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
MP5 no contest.

Selling my APCs for profit was an excellent move.

I would buy an APC9 of it was delayed and took Scorpion mags. The two fatal flaws of that gun.

Edit: also I think the flux is awesome
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#4]
MP5 for sure.  Smoother shooting and cooler IMO.  Hardly ever shoot my APC9 and regret buying it.
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m gonna go against the grain and say APC. If you’re buying a legit HK, maybe, but probably still no. Other than the recoil impulse (arguably) and the nostalgia aspect, the APC is a much better platform. More modern controls, mag interchangeably, better triggers, less small parts to have to maintain, and most importantly, last round bolt hold open and an integrated top rail from the factory. The mp5 is tits, and I don’t think anyone that’s ever shot that would argue otherwise, but I think the APC is a more rounded platform. Other than the ‘cool’ factor, it just really has nothing on the APC9. I own both and rarely shoot the MP5 anymore. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 6:36:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I went APC9k for similar reasons described above. I think it’s a better all-around gun. Just my opinion. An MP5 clone will have the least recoil and be quieter suppressed though. Not part of the question, but a CMMG RDB sort of splits the difference and is a nice choice to consider too. Gets most of the benefit of reduced recoil and port pop from the delayed blowback and the benefits in terms of manual of arms, sights/optics, modularity, etc. People hate Glock mag PCCs, but they work, are cheap, and mags are durable. If you carry a Glock, it’s also nice to share between platforms. There are worse things. They make the RDB with Colt mags as well now. Some people don’t like them either, but I’ve never had problems with them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top