Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2021 3:46:07 PM EDT
Curious if these rifles use a 308 or 311 bore size.
Link Posted: 5/10/2021 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 5/11/2021 7:54:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2021 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hopefully we will see PTR product more PTR 32 rifles this year as they were almost non existent in 2020 .
View Quote

I’ve seen a few 16” models pop up elsewhere recently. Really want a K model though. I’ve signed up for your in-stock alerts, and am hopeful some become available.
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently just pulled the flash hider off a full size gun to replace it and while the hider was off measured the bore and my full size 32 bore is .308.

I have all three of the PTR 32 series the PDW, K, and now a full size that I built into a poor mans tribute PTR 12E.   Hopefully PTR makes more of these as they are great blasters using cheap ammo.

Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks awesome! Thanks for the info what drum is that?
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks,  I am pretty happy with how it turned out for under $1000 bucks worth of parts.

The drum is made by Promag that Atlantic (as well as a few other vendors) used to sell.  They are 73rd capacity and have a longer feed tower to clear the magwell of the PTR guns.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/pro-mag-ak47-73-round-drum-magazine

Like a lot of gun parts and accessories they have been out of stock most places for at least a year or more but I would sign up for in stock notification with folks who still show them on their website.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top