Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2018 10:31:30 PM EDT
Just a heads up for the Scorpion people. Yetiwurks has the Scorpion Tailhook full brace kits in stock. FDE & Black.
Hopefully it is OK to post this here.
Go get em.
Got mine ordered.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just a heads up for the Scorpion people. Yetiwurks has the Scorpion Tailhook full brace kits in stock. FDE & Black.
Hopefully it is OK to post this here.
Go get em.
Got mine ordered.  
View Quote

Link please. PSA search engine sucks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 2:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
For some odd reason, CZ shop had these for sale for $140 about two months ago.

Of course I picked one up......
Link Posted: 2/13/2018 9:33:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I ordered one a few weeks ago.  Best ~$200 I've spent on a gun in a long time
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry to hijack, but how well do they stay folded?
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I don’t know as of yet. I will receive mine in 2 days and let you know at that time unless someone else that already owns one chimes in.
I was contemplating using epoxy to affix a magnet to mine to mimic the factory method. I have also read on one of the forums that someone was 3D printing and adapter with provisions for a magnet.

Not mine! Picture is from another forum.

Link Posted: 2/16/2018 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#7]
If you have the stock hand guard, they stay folded perfectly.  The factory cheekpiece has a magnet on it that catches the small metal part on the hand guard.   It is a great solution.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/16/2018 4:25:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Received mine today.
Friction fit holds pretty well folded, it’s pretty tight.
I would expect it to loosen up after a lot of use though.
There are three different positions you can set the length to on the adapter, I set mine at the middle position as the Tailhook brace contacts the metal sling point at that length. I will epoxy the magnet at that point on the brace.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top