Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2019 12:00:53 PM EDT
Well I have both a x95 and PS90 now! Have already shot the x95 (love it!) & just bought the ps90 yesterday.

I like to have spare parts on hand for my various guns in case something breaks. Kind of like haveing upper and lower parts kits for the ar15.

Does anyone know what the most common parts to break on a x95 & ps90 are? I think on the x95 store they actually have a spare parts kit. But I have not been able to find anything specific on either the x95 or ps90 about parts the break the most or parts that you should have on hand...

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#1]
For the X95 honestly the only part I’ve heard about breaking is the gas tube and charging handle and that’s from improper disassembly prior to removing the barrel assembly. I’ve done it and others have too .

I’d imagine springs and a spare firing pin wouldn’t be a bad set of spares. If you want more than that one thing to consider is that IWI is overly cautious about bolts. Unless something has changed I don’t think they will sell just a bolt without wanting to check headspace with it first or it being sold with a matching barrel assembly. Looks like they have all the springs necessary and a bolt rebuild kit complete with firing pin on their shop too. I’d start with that.

PS90 no idea.
Link Posted: 4/12/2019 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/14/2019 1:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Supposedly the bolts on PS90’s will fracture at around.....................90,000 rounds.
View Quote
I read that... 90,000... and laughed.. lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top