Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 5/12/2020 11:55:26 PM EDT
I noticed a 6 MOA shift (down) with mine.  Makes sense with a massive weight hanging off the end of a non fixed barrel, but surprised by the magnitude.  Also didn't exactly test it in controlled conditions but I think it's about right.  Anyone else have this problem?
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I have about that much shift on my M14 with can attached and it's a fixed barrel so that makes no difference. It's all about the weight on the end of the barrel.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:16:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Mostly unrelated, but how do you like the QDL? Haven't seen much feedback online. How is blowback out of a Barrett like?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:30:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By atz:
Mostly unrelated, but how do you like the QDL? Haven't seen much feedback online. How is blowback out of a Barrett like?
View Quote

It's great.   Hearing safe, no concussion wave, no gas to the face with my M107
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 1:31:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ar-hunter:
I have about that much shift on my M14 with can attached and it's a fixed barrel so that makes no difference. It's all about the weight on the end of the barrel.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the same problem...I'm lazy so I swap optics when mounting the suppressor.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top