Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2018 12:55:48 AM EDT
Is anyone else waiting on barrel work from PMM?  I’m just wondering what the typical wait time is.  It’s been three months since I’ve sent mine and I’m getting anxious.  When I’ve looked for an update they haven’t sent me any time frame.  I’m not complaining, just wondering what has been other’s experience.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 5:41:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is anyone else waiting on barrel work from PMM?  I’m just wondering what the typical wait time is.  It’s been three months since I’ve sent mine and I’m getting anxious.  When I’ve looked for an update they haven’t sent me any time frame.  I’m not complaining, just wondering what has been other’s experience.
View Quote
Your experience is what I believe to be the norm unfortunately. Mine took over 3 months, my buddies took almost 4, and another guy I spoke with via a facebook group took 4 months as well.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Sent mine in at the beginning of November and and got it back and the end of December. Felt like forever.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't send in a barrel, but purchased items that needed to be machined by them and it took close to 2 months then one of the items sent was wrong. Once I received everything thing it was all very well done, but I don't plan on using them again. They were good about the wrong item and took care of it quick though.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 9:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks for the replies.  I wish they would give eta’s on the work.  It’s frustrating when you wait 9 months for a form 1 to just wait another 3+ for barrel work.  I hope it’s worth the wait.  Adco has a 1 week turnaround consistently.
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 11:19:54 PM EDT
[#5]
If I remember correctly speaking with them it’s only like 2guys running it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2018 1:17:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If I remember correctly speaking with them it’s only like 2guys running it.
View Quote
I’m pretty sure that’s correct. I know jerod said he’s the only one that cuts barrels.
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 1:53:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Looks like the luck was with me today.  Not quite 3 months and I should have my barrel by Saturday.  I’m looking forward to finally putting together my cqc.  Thanks PMM
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 12:12:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Sent mine off mid January and was 6 weeks mailbox to mailbox.

Pmm is gaining in in popularity very fast as of late.

At 4 months wait time if I had an approved stamp I would just buy a factory barrel
Link Posted: 6/29/2018 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#9]
First barrel sent last Nov was just short of 2 months. Sent in a 2nd in April and still haven't recieved it.  Spoke with Jarod and he said there was 4 in front of me.  That was on the 18th so hoping it comes in soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top