Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2021 3:03:26 PM EDT
I'm looking to add a small pouch with General First Aid stuff (band-aids, antibiotic ointment, etc.) that isn't included in an IFAK.  What I'm looking for though is something that can be well organized and secured so that it's not just a mess of stuff crammed into a pouch.  What are you guys using?

Link Posted: 4/21/2021 5:43:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Small zip lock bags inside a sandwich size ziplock in my “admin” pouch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

This is exactly what I do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Keep a few items in a little zip lock in my microbat candy micro. Move platforms as needed
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I'd try not to add an additional pouch.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:46:43 AM EDT
[#6]

People will buy anything. $60 for a red pouch and some bandaids.

Ziploc with some neosporin and whatever size bandaids and you’re fine.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I would say that a boo boo kit doesn't need to go in a pouch. It can just go in a pack or other sustainment gear.

Boo boo supplies don't need to be rapidly and easily accessed like a TQ or mag does. And it isn't expected to be used often, like a radio, GPS, or map.

If it's not a big deal to leave it in a pack, just leave it in a pack.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 4:36:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Small Ziplock freezer bag (they are tougher than the regular ones). Small neosporin, small assortment of bandaids, including some of the bigger ones, an assortment of unit dose packs of pain med of your choice (alive, ibuprofen, Tylenol), Benadryl, loperamide, and tums. Place in cargo pocket.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 4:56:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I keep a small ziploc bag of miscellaneous bandages and an extra set of gloves in my trauma kit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:41:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Mostly I had one of the 'official' looking first aide kits so other folks could spot it and know to grab it.
However; I did use some Harbor freight tool bags to augment the kit for stuff that was commonly used.
I just hit up some of the bulk first aide stores and went to town filling up the cheap tool bags.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top