Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2018 9:13:46 PM EDT
Does anybody have one?  Are these cheap quality?  Pros?  Cons?
Link Posted: 8/3/2018 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't help...I kept looking for user reviews and could only find what seemed like paid endorsers. Every time I posted about it here asking for feedback I just got crickets. All I've seen about it is the safety recall.

Seems like it'd be a decent rifle, but there seems to be better budget rifles that are cheaper.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response.

I see they're clearancing them out for under $300 so was curious how cheap the quality is.
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the response.

I see they're clearancing them out for under $300 so was curious how cheap the quality is.
View Quote
Who is clearing them out for $300?
Link Posted: 8/4/2018 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN plus rebate

Worth it?
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 1:34:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Again, I've never even handled one. But under $300 I'd take a try. Maybe it's the next SP2022. Flying under the radar until the price makes it irresistible, then it catches on and the price jumps back up.

If you've got the money, give it a go and let us know!
Link Posted: 8/5/2018 9:12:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have one I bought on clearance when Gander Mountain closed.  Shoots sub moa with American Whitetail ammo.  I really don’t need it but couldn’t turn it down for the price and will keep for nothing else than an extra rifle.  Smooth bolt, accurate, light weight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top