Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/21/2022 7:46:18 AM EDT
Looking to add a knife to the groomsmen gifts, but unsure which to get. The old bear seems like a unique knife, that I enjoyed handling. The Squid XM seemed like a good EDC... any reccomendations as to which one?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Opinel is something that will probably sit in a nightstand drawer and the CRKT is something that will probably ride in someone’s pocket if they’re the knife carrying type and don’t have anything nicer.
Link Posted: 4/21/2022 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Opinel is something that will probably sit in a nightstand drawer and the CRKT is something that will probably ride in someone’s pocket if they’re the knife carrying type and don’t have anything nicer.
View Quote

Just found an Opinel at a local shop here. While it's a nice knife, I think you're 100% on. I'll be buying the CRKT instead. But I did buy myself an Opinel though
to add to the collection haha.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top