Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2021 10:16:13 PM EDT
Where are the good online websites to sell a MG?  It used to be subguns.com but that’s gone.  The Sturm board makes you have 50 posts?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I know people who have used gunspot to list, but Sturm is the gold standard.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the Sturm board is a pay site now. Just went ahead and paid.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:34:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What are you selling? Message me
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:39:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Google "snugbus"
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 8:14:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Never have sold a MG, but I’ve used Sturm to buy them multiple times.
Link Posted: 3/19/2021 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#6]
EE might be an option, at least youre dealing with people that have a reputation of sorts which helps minimize risk.

Armslist.com but not many people go there looking for transferable and its a pay site, also many scammers there.

Could always sell to one of the big dealers like atfmachinegun.com (AKA frank at midwest tactical) or nfadealer.com (Rueben )most will give quotes online, wont get as much as a private sale but its cash in hand and dont have to deal with a sketchy person online you never met before.

Gunspot.com is an auction site run my midwest tactical

and of course gunbroker.com is always a decent choice.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 3:56:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Most I got from Sturm.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 6:57:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I've sold NFA items on Sturmgewehr and Gunbroker.  I recommend considering enthusiast forums when applicable.  For example, I've listed multiple HK items on hkpro.com that had good interest and sales.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I went with Midwest Tactical when selling my Uzi. I got about $2000 less than top going price at the time. But it was completely painless. Nobody who wasn't really a buyer coming to my house to see/shoot it, requests for more pics, etc. I often tell people I don't have a lot of money, but I have no extra time.
Link Posted: 3/24/2021 3:02:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went with Midwest Tactical when selling my Uzi. I got about $2000 less than top going price at the time. But it was completely painless. Nobody who wasn't really a buyer coming to my house to see/shoot it, requests for more pics, etc. I often tell people I don't have a lot of money, but I have no extra time.
View Quote
You could've stated in your WTS ad no visits/demos and still gotten $2k below top value IMHO.

But I understand "paying" $2k to not deal with email requests, if that's worth it to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top