Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2022 8:02:01 PM EDT
I would like to create an NFA trust.  The main purpose would be to use for SBRs and suppressors.

Are the online DIY NFA trusts good enough for this purposes?

If so, who is the ARFCOM trusted and approved online NFA trust creation site?
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 9:47:59 PM EDT
[#1]
I just did one yesterday, still have to get it notarized. It went smoothly and was simple enough. I used national gun trusts.
A couple people I know personally used them, and recommended them. A lot of people online also recommended them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just did one yesterday, still have to get it notarized. It went smoothly and was simple enough. I used national gun trusts.
A couple people I know personally used them, and recommended them. A lot of people online also recommended them.
View Quote

Thanks, they have a great price for creating a trust!
Link Posted: 9/7/2022 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
What I did.  No problems so far.  My item list is growing!
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#5]
199trust.com for me and a few other guys I know.
199 Trust

So far I’ve used it in two states without issue. I’ve contacted them twice about making changes and they were very easy to work with and quick to respond and give guidance.

I would just make sure your state doesn’t have any quirky laws regarding trusts or specific wording.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Lot's of good trust sit info!!!  Thanks again!
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For me, The Trust Shop was the answer. They even made me a Certification of Trust when I asked.
View Quote

Update:  I went with The Trust Shop and also got the Certification of Trust as well.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top