Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/9/2022 7:04:22 PM EDT
I thought I might start posting pictures of some knives I've made, I made a test post earlier and everything seemed to work ok, so hopefully I've done this correctly and everyone can see them.

" />

" />

" />

" />
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice knife
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:15:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice knife
View Quote

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Beautiful work!  Details on the blade?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice, make the scabbard as well?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice, make the scabbard as well?
View Quote

I did indeed.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:30:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Beautiful work!  Details on the blade?
View Quote

It's already left my hands, and I don't remember the dimensions exactly, 4.5 inch blade length if I recall correctly, and it was made out of 1084 carbon steel.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:44:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I did indeed.
View Quote

Do any swords yet?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Do any swords yet?
View Quote

I did something pretty close lol. I'll get on here one day and just do some uploading when I have time to get to my PC for a minute.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:10:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Nice work!
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow great job. Impressive for sure. Nice hobby you have there
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:21:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Beautiful. Do you make a stubby/widish blade skinner (similar to Benchmade Hidden Canyon)?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:41:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Beautiful. Do you make a stubby/widish blade skinner (similar to Benchmade Hidden Canyon)?
View Quote

Thank you very much. Yea, I've made stuff like that before, short stubby drop points are a popular ask. I can see why, I find them to be fairly aesthetically pleasing myself.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 9:57:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Thank you very much. Yea, I've made stuff like that before, short stubby drop points are a popular ask. I can see why, I find them to be fairly aesthetically pleasing myself.
View Quote

I have that Benchmade. Love the dimensions and the way it handles, but for whatever reason it doesn’t hold an edge and I’m looking for a replacement.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 10:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have that Benchmade. Love the dimensions and the way it handles, but for whatever reason it doesn’t hold an edge and I’m looking for a replacement.
View Quote

Well I'm not looking to run afoul of any of the forum rules, so I'm not sure if I can help you out or not if that's what you're getting at.
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Nice work! Glad you stuck through the asshattery that is GD.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 1:48:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Well I'm not looking to run afoul of any of the forum rules, so I'm not sure if I can help you out or not if that's what you're getting at.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Send him an IM directly.
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:33:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top