Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » M-16
Posted: 2/21/2021 4:30:56 PM EDT
What’s your thoughts on oly saw-15 select fire? Purchased a year ago just the complete lower and still looking at uppers to put on it. All of my rra uppers fit tight except one pins won’t go and all my psa uppers fit tight. Probably not able to shoot it alot with my phantom pain but would like to complete it and shoot it. Is it necessary to check timing prior to shooting each upper on it. The only thing I run now is Swedish K.
Thks
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Sent it to USAnodizing and have them work on it so everything in spec. Then you can shoot any upper you want on it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:10:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I have one I sent to M-60 Joe and it works great now with a dozen or so uppers I have or have tried.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 2:52:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes, I have one I sent to M-60 Joe and it works great now with a dozen or so uppers I have or have tried.
View Quote

M-60 Joe is out of the game.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:56:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

M-60 Joe is out of the game.
View Quote

Yes, I know unfortunately.  He named a successor, don't have any experience  with them though - garysbunker.com

Link Posted: 2/24/2021 7:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes, I know unfortunately.  He named a successor, don't have any experience  with them though - garysbunker.com

View Quote

Yup.. Gary was the guy he told me. I was thinking of welding the takedown pin to be a small pin for a SP1.. and he convinced me it wouldn't be worth it unless I had to have it done.  If I had damaged the lower and needed repair, then maybe do it at the same time.
Page Armory » M-16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top