Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2022 9:32:11 AM EDT
some of my Griffen taper mount F1 cans have a large blast chamber. Looking for a OTB mount. Any out being sold?
I have a .22 hose that I would like to use an existing can on, but would look better on the gun if recessed in (I know "look better")

thanks
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 1:09:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Look in group buy section form1.org as one of the members there had some paid.  They are short enough factory (non-reflex) griffin cans will go on. They are around 2" over barrel from shoulder (3" overall)
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 2:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks are important but really, having the can come back over the barrel really heats the thing up fast. On the upside you can have a huge blast chamber without making the gun 5ft long. Below is a .375 Ruger chambered rifle with a reflex can on it. Without the reflex mount the can would have to have been pretty darned big still and would have made the rifle totally unwieldy for hauling around in a bakkie. Made in South Africa so no idea on where you might get one in the USA.

Link Posted: 2/6/2022 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look in group buy section form1.org as one of the members there had some paid.  They are short enough factory (non-reflex) griffin cans will go on. They are around 2" over barrel from shoulder (3" overall)
View Quote

thanks just did that!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top